The Centre for Management Devolopment(CMD) On behalf of Kerala Development and innovation Strategic Council invites application from qualified candidates to the posts of Mother Animators and Voluntrees post under contract basis the following are the details
|Department||The Kerala Development and innovation strategy council|
|Name of the Post||Mother Animator,Volunteers|
|Location||All over kerala|
|Scale of Pay||7500-12500|
|Last Date||4 FEB 2022|
- Vacancy : 42 (TVM, kollam,Alappuzha,Pathanamthitta,Idukki,eranakulam,Thrissur,Palakkad,Malappuram,Wayanad,Kannur,Kasargod)
- Qualification : Bsc Mathematics(preferred) /any Science degree or Equivalent
- Agelimit Upto 40 years
- Consolidated pay 12500/month
- Vacancy : 21(TVM, kollam,Alappuzha,Pathanamthitta,Idukki,eranakulam,Thrissur,Palakkad,Malappuram,Wayanad,Kannur,Kasargod)
- Qualification : Plus Two Science or Equivalent
- Agelimit Upto 25 years
- Consolidated pay 7500/month
- Admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection process are satisfied. Detailed scrutiny of the credentials will be done before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny or at any stage of the recruitment process will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Applicants should include their photograph in the CV. While sending the email candidates are requested to put the subject matter as
- – Application for the post of Mother Animators – (Name of Community Maths Lab)– K-DISC
- Application for the post of Volunteers – (Name of Community Maths Lab) – K-DISC Applications without photograph, self-attested copies and subject matter will not be considered.
- The remuneration of the selected candidate may be finalized based on their previous work experience and performance in the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to travel extensively to Project locations across the State on need basis.
- Candidates who have exposure to educational activism shall get preference.
- K-DISC reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or experience. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the CV. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest withthe candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. K-DISC reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume/CV along with the self attested copies of their certificate send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply NOW||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Latest Job Updates||CLICK HERE|
|Join whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|