The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitiveexamination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc..The following are the details
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Postal Assistant,DEO,LD clerk…|
|Location||All Over India|
|Scale of Pay||₹25500-81100|
Postal Assistant,Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Candidates must have 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply. SC/ST 5 years OBC 3 years
- Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)).
- Postal Assistant Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Apply NOW||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Latest Job||CLICK HERE|
|Join whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|