Applications are invited for the following posts for Molecular Pathology laboratory underDHRiICMR funded Project “DHR-ICMR Advanced Molecular Oncology Diagnostic Services(DIAMOnDS)” in the Department of Pathology, Regional Cancer Centre, purely on contract basis [initially for a period of one year]
|Department of Pathology, Regional Cancer Centre
|Name of the Post
|Scale of Pay
Multi – Taskine Staff
- Essential Qualifications: SSLC Pass or equivalent
- Experience(Desirable): Computer knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel etc.
Data Entrv Operator
- Essential Qualifications: 12th pass from a recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience:2 years experience in EDP work in government,Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. Graduate degree with Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
- Essential Qualifications:l2thpass in science sub.jects and 2 years diploma in medical laboratorytechnician or,PMW or radiology/radiography or related field from a recognized board Or One year DMLT plus one year work experience in a recognized organization OrTwo years field experience,
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience: BSc MLT with experience in working in Histopathology laboratory, nucleic acidisolation, FISH hybridization and molecular pathology techniques.
- Max Age (years): 30 years
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from arecognized institution or master’s degree in the relevant subject or Pharm D (Doctor of pharmacy) from a recognized institution
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience:BSc MLT with MSc MLT in Pathology, Microbiology or Biochemistry Experience in working in Histopathology laboratory with nucleic acid isolation, FISH hybri dization and mo lecu I ar pathology techn iques.
- Desirable Experience: Previous experience in cytogenetics is desirable.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Life science/ MPH/MHA/ M. Pharma (Masters of Pharmacy)/Pharm. D (Doctor of Pharmacy) with 4 year of experience in relevant area.
- Desirable Qualifications and Experience: Ph.D. degree Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Biotechnology subject from a recognized University with 2 years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject. Experience in working in Histopathology laboratory with nucleic acid isolation, FISH hybridization and molecular pathology techniques. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
How to Apply
Application and Bio-data duly signed and addressed to the Director, Regional Cancer Centre,Thiruvananthapuram may be sent to the Finance Manager (Projects) whose address is given
FINANCE MANAGER (PROJECTS)
REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE,
MEDICAL COLLEGE CAMPUS,
POST BOX No. 2411.
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM _ 69501 1.
The application should indicate Advertisement No. and date and contain the relevant personal details (name, age, educational qualifications, training, experience (if any); and contact details(phone, email address). Self-attested copies of relevant certificates and mark sheets should be attached and a copy of the latest photograph shourd be pasted on the application.The last date of receipt of applications is 13-01-2023,
|Join whatsapp Group