Institute of Advanced Virology (IAV) is an autonomous research institution under Science& Technology Department of Government of Kerala with a focus on cutting edge research initiatives in virology. The research programs of the Institute address the pressing need to enhance indigenous capacity in the key areas of molecular diagnosis, therapy and prevention to combat emerging viral diseases. Institute seeks support from highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for the below-mentioned temporary positions on daily wages basis.
|Department||Institute of Advanced Virology (IAV)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant|
|Type||on daily wages basis|
|Scale of Pay||As per Rule|
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- One year Diploma in Computer application or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institute
- One-year documented work experience inclerical jobs / data entry under State/Central Government institutions.
- Applications will be initially screened and short criteria; as applicable for the positions, and recommendations of a screening committee.
- Having the mere qualification will not entail a candidate to be shortlisted. The Institute reserves the right to modify the qualification criteria during short listing.
- The selection will be through written test and/or interview of the shortlisted candidates (those who meet the prescribed qualifications and experience as per notification)
How to Apply
Those who are interested in applying to Institute of Advanced Virology can apply online through your phone. Before applying please read the official notification completely and apply through the link given below
|Apply NOW||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Latest Job||CLICK HERE|
|Join whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|