Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up various Posts of Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. The following are the important details
|Department||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Scale of Pay||21700-56100|
|Location||All Over India|
Age Limit Details
- Technical Officer/C 18 – 35Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1988 and not later than 22/05/2005.
- Scientific Assistant/B 18-30 Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1993 and not later than 22/05/2005.
- Technician/B 18-25 Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1998 and not later than 22/05/2005.
- Category I – Stipendiary Trainee 19 -24 Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/1999 and not later than 22/05/2004.
- Category II – Stipendiary Trainee 18-22 Candidate must have been born not earlier than 23/05/2001 and not later than 22/05/2005.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC
SSLC, PlusTwo, Degree, Diploma, Btech, Mtech, PG,pass from any recognised board/Institution The detailed educational qualification detail please read official notification
Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
- Technical Officer/C ₹500 Scientific Assistant/B ₹150
- Technician/B ₹100 SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen and Women Category with Fee Exemption
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I ₹150 Category with Fee Exemption SC/ST, PwBD and Women
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online through https://barconlineexam.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates who have not acquired the mandatory / requisite educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of on-line application need not apply. No correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
|Apply NOW||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Latest Job||CLICK HERE|
|Join whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|