AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) wishes to fill in existing vacancies and maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future. IndianNationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated as mentioned herein, may apply for various posts at Chennai International Airport posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis ( 3 Years ) which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirements of the AI Airport Services Limited, “ Internal Candidates also may be apply” , The Number of vacancies given above are indicative and may vary as per the operational requirement.
|AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED
|Name of the Post
|Scale of Pay
|Walk In Interview
- Customer Service Executive 80
- Jr. Customer Service Executive 64
- Ramp Service Executive / Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver 121
- Handyman 230
Age Limit Details
GEN: 28Years, OBC: 31Years, SC/ST: 33Years Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIASL official Notification 2023 for more reference
Educational Qualification Details
1. Customer Service Executive — Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern.- Preference will be given to candidate having Airline/ Aviation Graduation or Airline Diploma or Certified course.- Should be proficient in use of PC.
2. Jr. Customer Service Executive –– 10+2 from a recognized board.- Preference will be given to candidate having Airline/ Aviation Graduation or Airline Diploma or Certified course.- Should be proficient in use of PC.
3. Ramp Service Executive / — 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production / Electronics/ Automobile recognized by the State Government.orITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of Welder) after passing SSC/Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English / Local Language as one of the subject.ANDCandidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
4.Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver –SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test
5. Handyman –– SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language.- Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e., ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Selection Process 2023
1. Customer Service Executive/ Jr. Customer Service Executive: (a)Personal/Virtual Interview (b)The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upontheresponse The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or onthesubsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boardingat their own cost, if required.
2. Ramp Service Executive/ Utility Agent cum Ramp driver: (a)Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for Interview. (b) Personal/Virtual Interview The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boardingat their own cost, if required
3. Handyman: (a) Physical Endurance Test (like Weight lifting, running). Those qualifying the Physical Endurance Test alone will be sent for Interview. (b) Personal/Virtual Interview. The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boardingat their own cost, if required.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st April, 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
|Join whatsapp Group